Thursday, May 22, 2008

At present, my mind is clear of racing thoughts-thoughts that have clouded my perception and judgment. For the past 6 months, I’ve felt like I was walking under a rain cloud that never left me even on sunny days when the sky is supposed to be blue.
Certain parts of my life were viewed in a certain way. I thought I was looking at things as how they were and how they’re supposed to be. I would argue with myself up until I realized that I was standing too close to the picture of my life.
It’s odd when you take a step back and see an entire picture for what it is.
It’s a contemplative pause in space where time ceases to exist. A very profound experience that jolts you out of your chaotic self.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am merely a fellow wanderer whom has stumbled across your page, amongst trying to find answers... in the form of my ironic self, i feel that i have an answer for you. and that answer is, to congradulate you for being inspired through the misery and cruelity in the world, and having achieved enlightedness through it.. there is no denying that you have reached it. because the words you speak. are words of light. just like my own inner and outter mentors have told me, i tell you. that you. - are the light.

-ali .
(mkarimi@spsu.edu)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home